The Jack Door TD68 aluminium commercial door system is one of the most thermally efficient, high usage commercial doors on the market. It has been designed to offer the best thermal entrance door solutions for public buildings including schools, hospitals, local authority buildings, flats and apartments.
As well as doors, the TD68 system can be used to create shop front facades for retail applications.
The TD68 thermal door and shop front system offers fantastic performance levels and great design options, to create the ideal solution for any commercial or local authority project. It can be used on both retrofit and new-build projects.
TD68 Anti-Panic Door
Emergency access and panic doors are notoriously difficult to secure from the outside.
By their nature they need to be quick to release but this can make them vulnerable to attack. We developed the aluminium TD68 Pivot Anti-Panic Door to provide a safe, highly secure and cost-effective solution.
- Unique rebated low threshold and lock strike plate to prevent tampering of the internal panic device from a wire under or over the door leaf.
- Incorporates anti-panic lock with anti-snap security cylinder which removes the need for a security escutcheon
- A strike plate supports the lock during an attack.
- The door can be locked internally and externally with a key to ensure it is secure on the outside. But it can still be opened in an emergency from the inside using a specific panic door exit device so there is no fear of occupants being left inside.
TD68 Mag Lock Door
Common door entrances that are required to be secured at all times are vulnerable to security tampering.
To solve the problem of lock tampering on commercial doors we developed highly secure and cost-effective solutions for social housing, schools, hospitals and offices.
The doors and locking mechanisms are tested together to achieve compliance with SBD requirements.
Two hardware options available:
- Mag locks (electromagnetic locking mechanisms)
- Three-point lock (top & bottom deadbolts with central latch and deadbolt) with the ability to select from three access options: TOTAL, LIGHT & FREE.
TD60 Thermal Door & Shopfront Features
- Highly energy efficient – U-value down to 1.7
- Curved finger guard to prevent trapped fingers
- High security accreditation to PAS023, PAS024 and BS EN1627
- Multi point Locking and the Sentinel security Hook lock
- Robust security bead to help resist attack on the glazing system
- Unique design for concealed panic bars
- Short run cut and paint service for different door colours with minimal waste
- Durable to withstand harsh environments like schools
- Easy to fit electric strike opening
- Quick and simple to fabricate