RD70 TruEnergy Doors are engineered to deliver impressive performance levels and fully suite with the TruEnergy SW60 & TW70 window ranges.
This versatile residential/light commercial door system can be used as a front entrance door, side entrance door and rear entrance door and is available in both single and double door combinations. All of this is in a flush finish.
The RD70 TruEnergy entrance door is Document L 2016 compliant and engineered to offer impressive U-Values.
As well as this, the system has been tested to PAS 24 specification, making this high-security door the ideal door solution for any new-build residential project, as well as being perfect for home renovations and refurbishments.
The system is available in standard as well as non-standard colours, and is also available in dual-colour combinations.
RD70 TruEnergy Door Key Features
- Single & double doors
- Open in & open out
- Flush finish
- Internally glazed
- Multi-point locking & barrel hinges
- Fully mitred
- Choice of thresholds: standard & low
- PAS 24 security
- Secured by Design
- Suites with TW70 & SW60 TruEnergy window systems
RD70 Technical Performance
- U-Value of 1.5 W/m2K (0.7 centre pane value)
- U-Value of 1.7 W/m2K (1.0 centre pane value)
- Single door max. width – 1100mm (frame)
- Single door max. height – 2500mm (frame)
- Double door max. width – 1800mm (frame)
- Double door max. height – 2500mm (frame)
- Glazing options – 28/36/44mm
- Frame depth – 70mm
Service & Finish
- 7-10 working days for standard RAL colour orders
- 10-15 working days for dual colour orders (subject to availability)
- All powder coating undertaken by a Qualicoat approved supplier