The TW70 TruEnergy Window offers true energy efficiency, easy fabrication and PAS 24 security. It’s ideal for use in commercial, light commercial and domestic applications.
The TW70 aluminium window system has been engineered so that thermal breaks are positioned in the most efficient way. Thermal infills are easily slid into the aluminium window profile to achieve U-Values of 1.4 W/m2K with a double-glazed unit. U-Values of 1.2 W/m2K can be achieved with triple-glazing.
To help fabricators and installers achieve security levels specified by architects and developers, the TW70 window has PAS 24 accreditation on all of its window variations: Top Hung, Side Hung, Tilt and Turn. Test reports are available upon request.
The system is fully compatible with PVCu hardware, so fabricators don’t need to hold double hardware stocks.
Dependent on your preference, the TW70 window system has been designed to be fabricated in two ways. It can be crimped or fabricated with mechanical Monticelli cleats. Machinery is also available to assist in window preparation and the window is fully compliant with Document L 2016.
TW70 TruEnergy Window Key Features
- Slim-line profiles offer reduced sightlines
- Internal & external beading options
- Profiles available in either rounded or square edge options
- Purpose designed crimping or mechanical cleating options for increased flexibility
- All selected hardware tested to PAS 24 security standards to comply with SBD schemes
- Can be integrated with the TD68 thermal door system, JD47 non-thermal door system and JCW curtain wall system
- Extensive range of window cills for both commercial and domestic applications.
- Quick and simple to fabricate & install
TW70 Technical Performance
- U Value: 1.2 W/m2K triple glazed & 1.4 W/m2K double glazed
- PAS 24 window size tested for Tilt and Turn & Top Hung: 1000mm (w) x 1600mm (h).
- PAS 24 window size tested for Side Hung with Fixed Light: 1600mm (w) x 1270mm (h) – overall size. 720mm (w) x 1095mm (h) – vent size.
- Tested to BS 6375 Part 1:2009 Part 1:2000Pa Classification for weather tightness:
- Exova BM Trada Q marked product, certification available upon request
Service & Finish
- 7-10 days for standard RAL colour orders and 15-20 days for dual colour orders (subject to availability)
- Single & dual colour polyester powder coat as standard, provided by Qualicoat approved supplier