The SW60 window system has been designed to offer great levels of performance – thermal efficiency, high security and slim sightlines.
The SW60 system also offers versatility allowing the end user to choose a window with a stepped or flush appearance. This choice is made possible by a simple frame adjustment and with a wide range of frame options available the SW60 is well placed to satisfy the needs of an ever changing marketplace.
Traditional or Contemporary styles can be created making this system ideal for use in residential and light commercial environments.
The SW60 TruEnergy window system is Document L 2016 compliant and is engineered to offer impressive U values. As well as this, the system has been tested to PAS 24 specification and has Secured by Design accreditation.
The system is available in standard and non-standard colours and is also available in dual colour combinations.
SW60 TruEnergy Window Key Features
- Flush & Stepped options
- Slim profiles offer reduced sightlines
- Internal & External glaze options
- French casement available
- Handle fixing block feature for easier fabrication
- Extensive range of cills
- PAS 24 security
- Secured by Design
- TW70 & SW60 profiles are available for use across both systems
SW60 Technical Performance
- U value of 1.2 W/m2k (0.7 centre pane value)
- U value of 1.5 W/m2k (1.0 centre pane value)
- Side Hung max width – 750mm
- Side Hung max height – 1400mm
- Top Hung max width – 1400mm
- Top Hung max height – 1400mm
- Glazing options – 28/36mm
- Frame Depth – 70mm
Service & Finish
- 7-10 working days for standard RAL colour orders
- 10-15 working days for dual colour orders (subject to availability)
- All powder coating undertaken by a Qualicoat approved supplier