ID30 Internal Door and fixed glazing system is the ideal product for creating bespoke glazed interior partitions, dividers or walls of glass, which separate spaces whilst maintaining optimum levels of natural light and an open-plan living aesthetic.
Utilising one door profile across the suite allows for the creation of hinged, pivot, sliding and bi-folding configurations thus allowing for design-continuity across your project with the ultimate functionality.
ID30 can be utilised to create fixed glazed screens, with a range of inset door options for easy access between spaces.
ID30 offers the ideal solution for creating separation between kitchen, living and dining areas where a heritage or contemporary aesthetic is required and the system excels in partition offices, studios or entrances in commercial applications.
Unlike other options on the market ID30 is a unique system designed specifically for the internal slim line market.
ID30 Technical Performance
• Fixed frame profile height 30mm
• Door profile height 57mm
• Compatible with a range of single glazed options up to 10mm
• Single hinged door – 1000mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Double hinged door – 2000mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Single pivot door – 2200mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Double pivot door – 4400mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Single sliding door – 1200mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Double sliding door – 2400mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
• Bi-fold door (per pane) – 830mm (w) x 2600mm (h)
ID30 Internal Glazed Screening System Key Features
• A ‘true’ internal glazing system – expertly engineered for internal applications
• Ideal for both domestic and commercial projects
• Full range of door configuration options using a single system
• Soft-close and soft-open options
• Lock solutions available
• Easy fabrication
• Easy installation
• Concealed hinges
• Minimal sightlines
Service & Finish
• Fast lead times
• All powder coating undertaken by Qualicoat approved supplier