Jack Aluminium Systems Limited offer a comprehensive range of both Glazed-In and Flange Framed Louver Systems.
Our AVS34 aluminium louvers are our most popular choice of louvers, specially designed for use in the window industry that’s the perfect choice for use in schools, colleges and medical facilities.
AVS34 offers a profile thickness of 1.5mm and is mechanically jointed with Zintec corner chevrons. A water drainage profile is available as well as the options of birdguards and insect screens.
AVS34 Louvers Benefits
- 34mm blade pitch
- 3 outer frame options – 24mm & 28mm equal leg & flange frame.
- Available in a comprehensive range of colours
- Comprehensively weather tested
- 68% visual free area
- Manufactured from aluminium al mg si 0.5
- Nylon flymesh as standard
For more information about our 34mm Louver system, please download our AVS34 technical datasheet.
AVS50 is our medium format louver system that’s specifically designed for commercial projects. It’s the perfect choice for projects where increased airflow is required.
The system has mechanically jointed corners and a 1.5mm profile thickness.
AVS50 Louvers Benefits
- 50mm blade pitch
- 4 Outer frame options – 24mm & 28mm, box frame and flange frame
- Available in a full colour range
- Fully weather tested
- 50% visual free area
- Flymesh and bird guards available
To find out more about our AVS50 Louver system, please download our AVS50 technical datasheet.
For any other louver requirements please contact us on 024 7646 7449 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org